[MRSSA News] Fwd: FW: USA Water Ski - 2009 Wisconsin Water Ski Convention & Expo (formerly known as Think Tank): Historical Claims, Risk Management Issues and Insurance Program Review

ruhlbud tds.net ruhlbud at tds.net
Sun Mar 15 11:24:01 CDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Hanson <mhanson547 at verizon.net>
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Subject: FW: USA Water Ski - 2009 Wisconsin Water Ski Convention & Expo
To: Bob Marx <wiswaterski at yahoo.com>, Bruce Berg <bberg at pitel.net>, Bruce
McCalmon <dblskotch at mindspring.com>, Bud Ruhl <ruhlbud at midstate.tds.net>,
Cam McNeil <cmcneill at rcn.com>, Casey Weakly <swivelchic at aol.com>, Chris
Copeland <chriscoupland at charter.net>, Doug Ribley <dribley at agmc.org>, Doug
Schwenk <dschwenk at comcast.net>, Garry Stout <garrys at tampabay.rr.com>,
"Gerry, Cathy Luithing" <cat at litewire.net>, Hans Hauschild <
hhauschild at wi.rr.com>, James Martin <martinje at chartermi.net>, Jim Boland <
Boland.jim at verizon.net>, Jim Lauzon <jlauzon13 at sbcglobal.net>, Joel Shapiro
<aquajay at charter.net>, JR Wilson <jrboatski at sbcglobal.net>, Kevin Hayes <
hshowdriver at gmail.com>, Kurt Bemman <kebemman at comcast.net>, Larry Meany <
ldmeany at waterhawks.org>, Mark Poulos <mp1100 at sbcglobal.net>, Mike Hanson <
mhanson547 at verizon.net>, Roger Gerstad <rgerstad at gerstadbuilders.com>, Roger
Olson <rogerolson at frontiernet.net>, Sherm Schraft <SSchraft at comcast.net>,
Skip Gilkerson <skipgilkerson at hotmail.com>, Stacy Griffin <
SGriffin at rawlings.com>, Stewart Bieber <stewbieb at bellsouth.net>, Terry
Pasterski <packterski at aol.com>, Tom Ghiloni <tghiloni at centurytel.net>, Bob
Marx <wiswaterski at yahoo.com>, Bruce Berg <bberg at pitel.net>, Bruce McCalmon <
[...]

 Hello all;

Here are some documents that should answer questions on the insurance
programs.

Mike

Mike Hanson

NSSA President