[MRSSA News] USA Waterski newsletter

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Wed Mar 18 10:50:17 CDT 2009

----- Forwarded by Kristi Skillings/A5578B/Prominic on 03/18/2009 11:06 AM
-----

Roger Olson <rogerolson at frontiernet.net>
03/18/2009 10:38 AM

        To:     Kristi Skillings <kristi.skillings at skiotter.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        USA Waterski newsletter

Hi Kristi,

I do not have the mailing list for the MRSSA so I am asking your help in
forwarding the attached letter to all teams in the MRSSA.

The membership numbers at USA Waterski are very low. I encourage
everyone to renew their memberships as soon as possible. We need to
start balancing the budget. The staff at headquarters is already
overworked and we (all members of USA Waterski) can not afford to lose
any more staff or services will have to be cut

Just a reminder to everyone, indoor practices are sanctioned events for
insurance reasons and all participants need to be a member of USA
Waterski before participating in any practice, indoors or on the water.

Please renew your memberships soon.

Thanks,

Roger Olson
Athlete Rep NSSA