[MRSSA News] KAMST

Meany Larry D MeanyLarryD at JohnDeere.com
Tue Jan 11 14:26:02 CST 2005

The Waterhawks will be hosting the Kelley Allender the weekend of the June 11-12,2005 for those teams that want to practice at the regional site.
It is a week earlier so BWG and Ach Rivals can participate and go the their regional site and practice the next week end.

-----Original Message-----
From: News-bounces at mrssa.org [mailto:News-bounces at mrssa.org]On Behalf Of
Steve Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 2:01 PM
To: MRSSA MRSSA
Cc: Tony Richgels
Subject: [MRSSA News] Driver Certification

Good afternoon,
The River Rats are interested in hosting an Driver's Certification exam
on one of the first three weekends in June(4th, 11th, or 18th).  J.R.
Wilson said he doesn't foresee this being a problem.  However, is there
any interest outside of our team if we host a second day?

Regards,
Steve Anderson
TCRR