[MRSSA News] 2013 Midwest Regionals- General Information

Tracy Deutmeyer terryandtracy72 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 09:00:55 CDT 2013

Hi-  More information:

1.  The running order has been sent.

2.  We will have a beer tent.  According IA law, we can not allow for anyone to bring in alcoholic beverages onto our site.   PLEASE let your team know of the rule!!!!!  We will be enforcing this rule throughout the tournament.

3.  We will be having a band playing after the individual competition- should be fun!!!

4.  Food Vendors:  HyVee (grilling chicken, hamburgers, brats, hot dogs), Carlos O'Kelly's (mexican food), and Missing Hole (shaved ice, funnel cakes, and mini donuts).  Hy-Vee will also be making breakfast on Sat morning.

Let me know if I forgot something or need anything else
Tracy

Sent from Tracy's iPad