[MRSSA News] 2013 Midwest Regional Running Order

Tracy Deutmeyer terryandtracy72 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 08:49:21 CDT 2013

Friday, July 26th:  Registration for Individuals will close at 12:00 noon- those who have sent only their entry form and fee in need to have their "moves sheet" in by 12:00 noon.  The competition will start at 1:00pm with Swivel, Doubles, Team Jump, and Freestyle Jump.  There is a meeting for teams reps and officials at 8:00pm at Junie's Restaurant (truck stop by the lake).  Please note the tournament packet for all required paperwork that is due at this time.  The MRSSA meeting will follow.

Saturday, July 27th:  We will start the day at 7:00am with the National Anthem and the first team's set-up at 7:10am.  Team order:  Waterhawks, Ski Otters, Little Crow, Hartwick Huskies, River Rats, Aqua Addicts, and SkiDox.

Sunday, July 28th:  We will start the day at 9:00am with the National Anthem and then Five Season's Ski Team's set up time will be at 9:10am.  Then awards.

Tracy and Mitch
Waterhawks

Sent from Tracy's iPad