[MRSSA News] aqua addicts skier injured

Todd & Crystal Thorson skithor at abe.midco.net
Fri Jul 20 10:04:35 CDT 2012

Hi everyone!

This is to let everyone know that Todd Thorson of the Aberdeen Aqua Addicts was injured in a jumping accident in last nights ski show. He was crossing under with another member and they crashed head on into each other. He is in the ICU being treated for broken ribs, fractured pelvis bone and internal injuries. He is doing as well as to be expected and will be just fine.
For all of you that know him, the hardest part will be trying to keep him still and resting!
We are not sure about our regional tournament status as of yet. I will keep everyone informed! Please keep him your prayers!

Thanks!
Crystal Thorson