[MRSSA News] 2012 Midwest Regional Tournament Registration

Todd & Crystal Thorson skithor at abe.midco.net
Wed Jul 11 07:38:55 CDT 2012

Good News.  We just thought we would let everyone know that we are finally
ready to put on water ski shows at our new private gravel pit site.  All of
you are invited to come ski or hang out with us anytime during the summer to
enjoy this new facility.  Listed below are the projects we have completed
sense July of 2011.

Todd Thorson
Aqua Addicts Water Ski Team

Projects completed during our 2011 and 2012 capital campain
1.  Purchased a water ski lake.
2.  Built a 24'x46' 2 story clubhouse with a 46' x 8' deck. (inside not
complete)
3.  Poured $45,000 worth of cement sidewalks and concrete pads for
bleachers.
4.  Installed bleachers that will seat over 1000 people.
5.  Dug a 700' beach and put down 200 yards of sand.
6.  Graded and graveled a 300' by 1000' parking lot.
7.  Had Parkview Nursery do a 200' block retaining wall.
8.  Purchased 12,000 square feet of sod, rock, irrigation and plants by the
building from Parkview Nursery (will be done in August)
9.  Built a 24' x 40' dock that has 2 4' x 16' leaders  (we put 106, 55
gallon barrels underneath it and it floats 20" high)
10.  Dug a 100' x 40' boat lift and launch area.
11.  Installed a water ski jump that is 150' from shore.

Projects that we are working on.
10' by 100' stage
bathroom facility with showers
finishing the inside of our clubhouse
digging a massive marina and boat launch area