[MRSSA News] Need personel for tournament safety boat

Erika Robinson erobinson at focusfinancial.com
Thu Jul 21 14:47:20 CDT 2011

Hi Mark,

Yes, we (River Rats) would be happy to leave our safety boat in the water
(as the tournament safety boat) for Catfish Bay's and Five Season's shows on
Saturday.  Wayne Priest has volunteered as a driver and I'm awaiting
confirmation for the name of our "swimmer."  Will respond as soon as I get
confirmation of that.

I will contact other teams that go before us for our 2nd pickup boat need.

Thank you,
Erika

Erika J. Robinson
Financial Advisor

FOCUS FINANCIAL
6750 France Avenue South  |  Suite 250
Edina  |  MN 55435
952-548-8105 direct
952-548-8100 main
952-548-8119 fax

erobinson at focusfinancial.com
www.focusfinancial.com

Please Note:  We are not able to accept buy or sell instructions by email or
voicemail.

This message and any attachments contain information by Focus Financial
Network, Inc., which may be confidential and/or privileged and is intended
exclusively for use only by the addressee(s) named on this transmission. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that any
review, retention, copying, distribution or use of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephone and destroy all
copies of this message.