[MRSSA News] Need personel for tournament safety boat

mark at planetbortz.com mark at planetbortz.com
Thu Jul 21 10:13:12 CDT 2011

Teams,

We would like a driver & swimmer from each team to help man the safety boat.
Each pair would only have to work 1 show.

Would the River Rats be able to leave their safety boat in the water (as
the tournament safety boat) for Catfish Bay's and Five Seasons shows on
Saturday?

Please email me names & which show(s) they can cover.
We'll have a master list at the Friday meeting.
I'll email updates out on which shows are open.

Five Seasons has all of the individual events covered we only need help
for the teams.

Saturday July 30th, 2011
1st – Hartwick Huskys
2nd – Rochester Water Shows