[MRSSA News] Fwd: D1 2010

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Mon Aug 9 11:55:41 CDT 2010

Meghan,

Regional dues are $50 /year.

You can mail the check to:
Mark Bortz
540 S Troy Rd
Robins, IA 52328

I believe Larry answered your questions on bidding for the 2012
tournament.
The 2011 tournament will be in Cedar Rapids not Waterloo.

Mark

--
Mark Bortz
Rockwell Collins
mabortz at rockwellcollins.com

Meghan Anderson <2.meghan at gmail.com>
Sent by: news-bounces at mrssa.org
08/09/2010 10:56 AM
Please respond to
Mailing List for Midwest Region <news at mrssa.org>
Business Value - 08/09/2011

cc

Subject
Re: [MRSSA News] Fwd: D1 2010

Mark,

I am following up regarding regional dues.  I am from the River Rats and
am filling in for our secretary who resigned.  I was informed that at the
MRSSA meeting the weekend of regionals most teams paid dues but we did
not.  I was wondering how much it is, how often it's paid, etc.

Our club is also looking for more information on hosting the regional
tournament.  Do we have to put a bid in? If so when and what's required?
I understand 2011 is back in Waterloo, has the site for 2012 been
determined yet?

Thanks for your help!

Meghan