[MRSSA News] Fwd: D1 2010

Meany Larry D MeanyLawrenceD at JohnDeere.com
Mon Aug 9 11:19:11 CDT 2010

Megan
2012 regional bids will due at the September 26th MRSSA meeting in Albert Lea
Unless you want to host the meeting in Rochester then the board could see the site talk to Mike Johnson about that
If we have the meeting in Albert Lea make sure someone from you team is there with pictures and site dimensions
Location for boat ramps all that stuff make about 10 copies

From: news-bounces at mrssa.org [mailto:news-bounces at mrssa.org] On Behalf Of Meghan Anderson
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 10:57 AM
To: Mailing List for Midwest Region
Subject: Re: [MRSSA News] Fwd: D1 2010

Mark,

I am following up regarding regional dues.  I am from the River Rats and am filling in for our secretary who resigned.  I was informed that at the MRSSA meeting the weekend of regionals most teams paid dues but we did not.  I was wondering how much it is, how often it's paid, etc.

Our club is also looking for more information on hosting the regional tournament.  Do we have to put a bid in? If so when and what's required?  I understand 2011 is back in Waterloo, has the site for 2012 been determined yet?

Thanks for your help!

Meghan