[MRSSA News] FW: Sino-America Ski Show-from Chinese Waterski Association

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Sat May 16 21:22:30 CDT 2009

  _____

From: Mike Hanson [mailto:mhanson547 at verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 10:23 AM
To: 'Bruce Berg'; 'Bud Ruhl'; Casey Weakly; 'Cathy Luiting'; 'Chris
Copeland'; 'Doug Ribley'; 'Hans Hauschild'; James Martin; 'Jim Boland';
'Kurt Bemman'; 'Larry Meany'; Mark Poulos; 'Roger Olson'; 'Skip Gilkerson';
'Stacy Griffin'; Stewart Beiber
Subject: FW: Sino-America Ski Show-from Chinese Waterski Association

Hello all;

Please pass this on to all the clubs in your regions. If they are interested
please have them deal direct with Na at her email address below.

Thanks Mike

Mike Hanson

NSSA President
Lake Wales, FL