[MRSSA News] FW: Fwd: FW: Ski Motion

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Mon May 4 19:21:02 CDT 2009

  _____

From: MARK POULOS [mailto:mp1100 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 11:30 AM
To: Jjohanningmeier at aol.com; ldmeany at waterhawks.org; Nick Harris
Subject: Re: Fwd: [MRSSA News] FW: Ski Motion

I had been asked to conduct a judges clinic at Ski Motion.  I have money in
my budget to pay the cost of travel and a room if there are sufficient
number of people who want to attend a 4 hour clinic.  (6-8 judges to justify
the clinic expense).

If there aren't enough judges who want to attend, perhaps we can meet in
Waterloo again like we did last year.  I'm fine either way.

Please advise.

Mark