[MRSSA News] Saturday Meeting

Mike Johnson MJohnson at abg-mn.com
Thu Feb 26 13:09:48 CST 2009

Hi Everyone

I am in the final stages of putting a small agenda together for the
meeting if any one would like to add something please let me know.

Also because of some family issues I will not be attending the meeting
in person.  Aberdeen has been asking if there would be a phone in number
available.  JoJo checked and we can get a phone line for a conference
call but it will cost the region $40.  Looking for thoughts to this
expense for the region.

I will be sending out the agenda later this evening.  Bud will be there
and can handle the running of the meeting.
Mike