[MRSSA News] FW: Voting

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Sun Feb 15 21:29:39 CST 2009

  _____

From: MARK POULOS [mailto:mp1100 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:59 PM
To: Bruce Berg; Casey Weakley; Donna Jenkins; Doug Ribley; Doug Schwenk;
Garry Stout; Gerry and Cathy Luiting; Hauschild Hans; J. R. Wilson; Jim
Boland; Jim Lauzon; Jim Martin; Joel Shapiro; Kevin Hayes; Larry Meany; Mark
Neuberger; Michael Hanson; Roger Gerstad; Roger Olson; Skip Gilkerson;
Stewart Bieber; Terry Pasterski; Tom Ghiloni
Subject: Voting

Directors,

I know the deadline postmark is today but I would like you to reach out to
the following teams and urge them to get their ballots back ASAP.  My report
to the board is due and the biggie is the selection of officials for the
National tournaments. We go through this every year.  Granted, I expect to
see some of them in the next day or two because ski clubs are like the rest
of us.....they are busy and wait till the last minute.  Understood but not
preferred.  I have attached blank ballots to "help" you get them out to your
teams.

I have not received ballots from the following teams:

RAJ

Mad City

Beaverland Must Skis

Little Crow