[MRSSA News] Safety Clinic - Sunday

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Thu May 29 15:36:29 CDT 2008

Updated Info on the Safety Clinic this Sunday.

LOCATION: White Bear Lake Country Inn (Ballroom meeting room) - 4940 Hwy
61 - White Bear Lake, MN
TIME: 10:00am Start Time

WHAT TO BRING:  Bring your swimsuit, flotation, and a towel.  The first
portion of the meeting is classroom and the last portion is water rescue
and we will be getting in the pool to get wet and rescue each other.

Right now we have ordered enough materials for 15 students . . . Please
let me know ASAP if you plan to attend so we can make sure we have enough
materials.

List of attendees include:
 -  Don Ambli
 - Faye Carpenter