[MRSSA News] Midwest Regional Hotel Information

Mark Bortz mark at planetbortz.com
Tue May 27 21:32:42 CDT 2008

Hello,

Regionals will be here soon! (Hope the warm weather is too....)

Please distribute this to your team members.

The tournament dates are July 26 & 27.
(There will be a team rep meeting on Friday evening the 25th.)
(I believe individuals or individual rep will be required to attend
this meeting also.)

We have rooms blocked at the Cedar Rapids Marriott hotel.
1200 Collins Rd, NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
(319)393-6600

The rate is $89 per night.  This is a nice hotel with good parking and
interstate access.

You must call the hotel directly at 1-800-396-2153 for reservations.
Ask for rooms from the "Midwest Regional Show Ski Tournament" block to
get this rate.
Booking online will not yield the same rate.

We are working on securing special rates at additional hotels.
More details to follow.

Thanks,
Mark Bortz
Tournament Director