[MRSSA News] Bylaw change approval process

Jjohanningmeier at aol.com Jjohanningmeier at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 14:22:56 CST 2008

Mark,

I have only had a chance to briefly read through the proposed by-laws  and
P&P and have noted a few minor points that may be beneficial to discuss  at a
meeting.  Not that what is proposed wouldn't work, but is there a  better way of
stating some things.  It was my intention to review the  documents a little
closer tonight.  I am also concerned that an e-mail vote  to change by-laws
isn't an accepted practice and is not addressed in our current  by-laws.  Is
there a reason we can't wait until Saturday's meeting to  decide this?  Is there
some other way to appease the NSSA Board. i.e. a  conditional acceptance of the
draft pending changes on Sat?

Thanks,

JoJo

In a message dated 2/25/2008 9:56:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,