[MRSSA News] FW: MWWSA Bylaws

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Tue Feb 19 19:05:34 CST 2008

Subject: MWWSA Bylaws

Good Morning Mark, and All

What can I do to assist you in completing the Bylaws Revisions for the
Midwest Region?  We only have 1 1/2 weeks to get this done before the Think
Tank meeting, and Jeff & I will need some time to review the final document.

You can e-mail me or better yet - call my cell phone before 2:00 PM daily.

Could your Region have a Conference Call to review the recommendations that
Jeff & I presented at the Fall Meeting?  Just let me know.

Thank you in advance for all of your hard work.

Best Regards,

Bruce McCalmon
NSSA Bylaws Committee Chairperson