[MRSSA News] Updated ByLaws - PLEASE REVIEW

Bud Ruhl ruhlbud at tds.net
Mon Feb 18 15:49:53 CST 2008

I thought we were to move all procedural items to the P&P. so we wont have
to amend the By-Laws.
Do we need to specify meeting times other than the anual meeting? We require
a meeting befoe T.T. evan though we have decided to meet at think tank
instead.
How can we ask for dues at the anual meeting when the fiscal year is
calender?