[MRSSA News] Judges Clinic on May 17th in Minnesota?

Berg, Bruce bberg at rochestermn.gov
Fri Apr 25 21:32:10 CDT 2008

Hello all,

            My e-mail address has changed and is now bberg at pitel.net
Thanks for changing.

            BB

________________________________

From: news-bounces at mrssa.org [mailto:news-bounces at mrssa.org] On Behalf
Of Polly Nemec
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:37 AM
To: news at mrssa.org
Cc: kcgustaf at comcast.net; mhanson547 at verizon.net; kellerlake at comcast.net
Subject: [MRSSA News] Judges Clinic on May 17th in Minnesota?

Hello!

I'm just trying to get an unofficial head count of any judges who
want/need to attend the bi-annual judges training session and may have
missed Think Tank.

We are hopefully going to hold a training session in White Bear Lake
(near St. Paul) MN on Saturday, May 17th.  Please let me know if you
would like to attend so we can firm up the plans for the Midwest
Region's Ski-Motion weekend.

If you know of any judges who are in the Wisconsin or Central Region (or
other regions--we're easy to get to) who may need to get this training
in before the season, please pass this info on!

Thanks!

--
Polly Nemec
(612) 718-7180