[MRSSA News] Judges Clinic on May 17th in Minnesota?

Polly Nemec pnemec at comcast.net
Wed Apr 23 09:37:15 CDT 2008

Hello!

I'm just trying to get an unofficial head count of any judges who want/need to attend the bi-annual judges training session and may have missed Think Tank.

We are hopefully going to hold a training session in White Bear Lake (near St. Paul) MN on Saturday, May 17th.  Please let me know if you would like to attend so we can firm up the plans for the Midwest Region's Ski-Motion weekend.

If you know of any judges who are in the Wisconsin or Central Region (or other regions--we're easy to get to) who may need to get this training in before the season, please pass this info on!

Thanks!

--
Polly Nemec
(612) 718-7180