[MRSSA News] Fall Meeting

Mike Johnson MJohnson at abg-mn.com
Thu Sep 27 16:10:19 CDT 2007

Here is the current information that I have...

If we hold the meeting on Sept 30 (this Sunday) we will have the
following people...
    Mike - Bayside
    Bruce - Rochester
    Dean/Larry - Waterhawks
    Kristi - Ski Otters (by Phone)
    River Rats (by Phone)
    Possible someone from 5 Seasons
    Possible someone from Little Crow

If we hold the meeting on Oct 7 (week from Sunday) we will have the
following people...
    Mike - Bayside
    Bruce - Rochester

    No Kristi

With this information we are go for this weekend in Rochester at 10:00.
It would be nice to have all teams represented by either person or
phone.
Mike