[MRSSA News] Fall Meeting

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Thu Sep 27 10:23:46 CDT 2007

So where are we at on this?

I believe I saw that the meeting would be in Rochester?
What is the address?

Will there be a conference call # available?

Is the date going to remain the same Sunday 9/30 at 10am?

I need details so that I can potentially get a substitute to participate.

Mark

--
Mark Bortz
Rockwell Collins
mabortz at rockwellcollins.com

"Mike Johnson" <MJohnson at abg-mn.com>
Sent by: news-bounces at mrssa.org
09/24/2007 08:32 AM
Please respond to
Mailing List for Midwest Region <news at mrssa.org>

Business Value - 09/24/2008

cc

Subject
[MRSSA News] Fall Meeting

Hello everyone
I have gotten some feedback on when the meeting won't work from a few of
you.  Does that mean it will work for the rest?  Currently the plan is to
host in Albert Lea on Sunday at 10:00.  I am open to suggests on location
and date/time but would like to get it nailed down by Wednesday morning.
So looking for a show of hands on who can make it Sunday work.  I would
image that we can get a conference call # setup also.
Let me know
MRSSA News mailing list
News at mrssa.org