[MRSSA News] FW: Brad Springbrum Injury

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Thu Oct 25 19:18:24 CDT 2007

  _____

From: MARK POULOS [mailto:mp1100 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 6:44 PM
To: Kurt Bemman; Bruce Berg; Jim Boland; Chris Coupland; Burrill Gail &
Brint; Tom Ghiloni; Skip Gilkerson; Hauschild, Hans; Michael Hanson; Kevin
Hayes; Donna Jenkins; Jim Lauzon; Gerry and Cathy Luiting; Cam McNeill;
Larry Meany; Mark Neuberger; Roger Olson; Terry Pasterski; Doug Schwenk;
Joel Shapiro; Garry Stout; J. R. Wilson
Subject: Brad Springbrum Injury

Greetings all,

      I don't know how many are aware but Brad Springbrum, RAJ, and a darn
fine scorer, recently was injured when he fell down an elevator shaft
causing serious injury to his right arm.  (putting a plate in his right ulna
and repairing a shattered right elbow) He has already undergone TWO
surgeries and is covering at home.  I spoke with him tonight and he is in
good spirits.

I have enclosed his address and e-mail for anyone who would like to send a
get well card.  I dont know what his financial status is but do know that he
has limited sick time available and will probably be away from work for 12
weeks.  While we may fight like cats and dogs during the competition season,
we are all part of the family of show skiers and I felt you would like to
know.

Brad Springbrum

1616 Glendale Street

Janesville, WI 53546-5889