[MRSSA News] FW: USA-WS Grassroots Development Advisory Committee - 10/25

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Thu Oct 25 18:27:34 CDT 2007

Anyone interested let Mike know

  _____

From: Mike Hanson [mailto:mhanson547 at verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:01 PM
To: 'Bob Marx'; 'Bruce Berg'; 'Bruce McCalmon'; 'Bud Ruhl'; 'Cam McNeil';
'Chris Copeland'; 'Donna Jenkins'; 'Doug Schwenk'; 'Ed Simmons'; 'Garry
Stout'; 'Gerry, Cathy Luithing'; 'Hans Hauschild'; 'James Martin'; 'Jim
Boland'; 'Jim Lauzon'; 'Joel Shapiro'; 'JR Wilson'; 'Kevin Hayes'; 'Kurt
Bemman'; 'Larry Meany'; luv2ski16 at mchsi.com; 'Mark Neuberger'; 'Mark
Poulos'; 'Mike Hanson'; 'Roger Olson'; 'Sherm Schraft'; 'Skip Gilkerson';
'Terry Pasterski'; 'Tom Ghiloni'; 'Gerry Luiting'
Subject: FW: USA-WS Grassroots Development Advisory Committee - 10/25

Hello all;

Please read below and if anyone of you would like to serve on this committee
as the NSSA rep let me know ASAP.

Mike

Mike Hanson

NSSA President