[MRSSA News] FW: Deadline For May/June Issue Of The Water Skier Next Wednesday

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Mon Feb 26 20:32:37 CST 2007

  _____

From: MARK POULOS [mailto:mp1100 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 1:30 PM
To: Kurt Bemman; Bruce Berg; Jim Boland; Chris Coupland; Burrill Gail &
Brint; Tom Ghiloni; Skip Gilkerson; Hauschild, Hans; Michael Hanson; kevin
Hayes; Donna Jenkins; Jim Lauzon; Gerry and Cathy Luiting; Mark Massoglia;
Cam McNeill; Larry Meany; Mark Neuberger; Roger Olson; Terry Pasterski; Doug
Schwenk; Joel Shapiro; Garry Stout; J. R. Wilson
Subject: Fwd: Deadline For May/June Issue Of The Water Skier Next Wednesday

News anyone?  Or should I say history because by the time it gets published,
it is more like ancient history.  The problem is since this is our
"official" publication, we need to post news items regardless of the delay
in distribution.

I wonder if HQ could find another printer to get this out faster.  While 90
days is acceptable for feature articles, it is not practical for news items.
Put your thinking caps on.  Perhaps we should have another means of news
articles.

On a side note, went diving in the Mississippi yesterday.  Had a good
training dive.  The water was 34 degrees, wind, waves, and 4 inches
visibility.  Braille diving.....   Those poor folks in Florida dont know
what they're missing.

Look forward to seeing everyone at TT.

Mark

Note: forwarded message attached.