[MRSSA News] FW: Think Tank Invite for Meeting of the Minds - Friday March 16

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Thu Feb 22 19:56:02 CST 2007

  _____

From: Michael Hanson [mailto:mhanson547 at verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:45 PM
To: 'Brint Burrill'; 'Bruce Berg'; 'Bud Ruhl'; 'Cam McNeill'; 'Cathy
Luiting'; 'Chris Copeland'; 'Donna Jenkins'; 'Doug Schwenk'; 'Hans
Hauschild'; 'Jim Boland'; 'Kevin Hayes'; 'Kurt Bemman'; 'Larry Meany'; 'Mark
Neuberger'; 'Mark Polus'; 'Roger Olson'; 'Skip Gilkerson'
Subject: FW: Think Tank Invite for Meeting of the Minds - Friday March 16

Hello everyone;

Please pass this on to all the clubs in your respective regions. It sounds
like a great way not only to share ideas but also a wonderful way to meet
other skiers from different clubs.

Thanks Mike

  _____