[MRSSA News] Regional Tournaments

Meany Larry D MeanyLarryD at JohnDeere.com
Tue Jun 28 07:25:52 CDT 2005

I talked to Bob last night he said he was looking for a form for the
packet he was going to send all the paper work at one time he did not
know he could send registration separate.
You should be getting something soon.

  _____

From: News-bounces at mrssa.org [mailto:News-bounces at mrssa.org] On Behalf
Of dnemec at comcast.net
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 9:55 PM
To: Mailing List for Midwest Region; Mailing List for Midwest Region
Subject: Re: [MRSSA News] Regional Tournaments

Wow!  sounds like Roger is sandbagging again this year...did that note
come from Roger or all of Little Crow?

Regarding the tournament, the host team should be getting the Team
Registration Packet out really soon... In the past, the tournament
announcement was sent the end of May and was due by July 5th.  The
official Tournament Announcement (with running order, etc.) is returned
to teams by July 15th.

Please be on notice to turn around the paperwork as soon as it is rec'd.
Larry and other Waterhawks have been reminded and they are also on this
mailing list.  I am confident the packet will be sent shortly.

dave.

	Hey Kristi,

	Glad to hear that you guys are competing at Regionals this year.
It sounds like Waterloo is the team to beat this year. They had a great
show at their tournament this year, they are extremely committed to
doing well, and they are the home team. We are down quite a few numbers
and our jump team is really struggling. We only have one front flip and
a few guys who can do a heli.

	It will be great to see you guys in Waterloo.

	Roger

	Kristi Skillings wrote:

		The last meeting minutes state
		"Team paperwork will be due Saturday at 8am"

		Being new to this whole tournament thing - I'm not sure
what exactly that means.
		And YES . . . the Ski Otters are planning to be at
Regionals this year - (barring some schedule conflicts)

		We are excited!

  _____