[MRSSA News] Regional Tournaments

dnemec at comcast.net dnemec at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 21:54:41 CDT 2005

Wow!  sounds like Roger is sandbagging again this year...did that note come from Roger or all of Little Crow?

Regarding the tournament, the host team should be getting the Team Registration Packet out really soon... In the past, the tournament announcement was sent the end of May and was due by July 5th.  The official Tournament Announcement (with running order, etc.) is returned to teams by July 15th.

Please be on notice to turn around the paperwork as soon as it is rec'd.  Larry and other Waterhawks have been reminded and they are also on this mailing list.  I am confident the packet will be sent shortly.

dave.

Hey Kristi,

Glad to hear that you guys are competing at Regionals this year. It sounds like Waterloo is the team to beat this year. They had a great show at their tournament this year, they are extremely committed to doing well, and they are the home team. We are down quite a few numbers and our jump team is really struggling. We only have one front flip and a few guys who can do a heli.

It will be great to see you guys in Waterloo.

Roger

Kristi Skillings wrote:

The last meeting minutes state
"Team paperwork will be due Saturday at 8am"

Being new to this whole tournament thing - I'm not sure what exactly that means.
And YES . . . the Ski Otters are planning to be at Regionals this year - (barring some schedule conflicts)

We are excited!