[MRSSA News] Driver Certification

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Mon Jan 17 15:33:27 CST 2005

Dave -
Just wanted to make sure  this is an agenda item at our next meeting.

Larry -
Do you have info on why Chris is not a qualified 'tester' yet?   At the
last driver's clinic he worked with Ed Torres and conducted this clinic.
According to Ed, that was the last part of his requirements to become a
tester.  He had met all the criteria, it was now up to NSSA board approval
at the next meeting.
I guess any documentation you could point me to that would go over in
detail how one becomes a certified tester, would be wonderful
I have tried searching on USA WaterSki's website, but have been banging my
head against the wall.

Thanks for any help.

Kristi