[MRSSA News] Driver Certification

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Fri Jan 14 12:18:36 CST 2005

Howdy Steve.
Is this driver's clinic in addition to the annual 'ski motion'
drivers/safety/judges clinic which is held in May?

If so, does it make more sense just to have the River Rats host the above
clinic (Ski Motion) on one of the weekends in June?

Kristi

Steve Anderson <steve at stevelanderson.com>
Sent by: News-bounces at mrssa.org
01/11/2005 02:00 PM
Please respond to steve; Please respond to Mailing List for Midwest Region