[MRSSA News] LOC Agreement

STEVEN SCHMAEDEKE schmed7 at en-tel.net
Thu Sep 30 20:01:38 CDT 2004

Am I right in using the dates spelled out in the Midwest Regional tournament LOC agreement ( July 30-31) as the true dates of the tournament. I am looking at hotels for the team and trying to schedule out team events for the 2005 season. For some reason I thought the dates were earlier than that. If someone can clarify the date that would be great.

Thanks,
Steve Schmaedeke
Little Crow Ski team
320-222-7525