[MRSSA News] Fw: Think Tank Info for 2005

Clair Hubbard chubb at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 30 16:39:43 CDT 2004

FYI,   I received this in response to an Inquiry I sent to Jim Babcock,

Clair

----- Forwarded by Clair Hubbard/Rochester/IBM on 09/30/2004 04:36 PM -----

             "James Babcock"
             <lv2wski at charter.
             net>                                                       To
                                       Clair Hubbard/Rochester/IBM at IBMUS
             09/30/2004 03:53                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Think Tank Info

Think Tank 2005 is March 4-6, 2005.  The safety clinic, if given, will be
the 3rd & 4th.  My dates are right.

Jim