[MRSSA News] Clinics - Schedule

Clair Hubbard chubb at us.ibm.com
Mon May 24 08:11:23 CDT 2004

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SKI OTTERS FOR AN EXCELLENT CLINIC

>From the Rochester Water SKi TEAM,
 I would like to take the opportunity to Congratulate  the Ski Otters and
Especially Kristi Skillings  for a very successful Clinic , this past
weekend.

The weather wasn't exactly the best, but we cannot control that.
 I personally think an excellent job was done in organizing this entire
event.

  A BIG   THANK YOU,  to all of the Ski Otters for the food and
refreshments at the ski site,  Your Hospitality was great and our skiers
enjoyed the opportunity
to ski with your Team.

Also need to recognize the officials that took time from their personal
lives to assist our region with this clinic.

To EVERYONE  that participated, In any way,   THANK YOU  ALL,  for your
help and commitment in supporting and furthering the Sport of Show Skiing.

Clair P. Hubbard
President,   Rochester Water SKi Team