[MRSSA News] mrssa tournament

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Fri May 21 15:35:51 CDT 2004

Sorry,

No the forms are not available yet.

I hope there isn't a big rush it's still 2+ months away...

Mark

--
Mark Bortz
Rockwell-Collins
mabortz at rockwellcollins.com

                      "STEVEN
                      SCHMAEDEKE"              To:       "Mailing List for Midwest Region" <News at mrssa.org>
                      <schmed7 at en-tel.n        cc:
                      et>                      Subject:  Re: [MRSSA News] mrssa tournament
                      Sent by:
                      News-bounces at mrss
                      a.org

                      05/21/2004 02:44
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Mailing List for
                      Midwest Region

Does any one have entry forms available yet for Midwest regionals. I
emailed
Cedar Rapids, but have not gotten anything in return.
Steve Schmaedeke