[MRSSA News] Clinics - Schedule

Meany Larry D MeanyLarryD at JohnDeere.com
Mon May 17 13:35:41 CDT 2004

Kristi, I do not think we (Dean and I) can make 7:00 pm on Fri. eve. more like 9:30 pm. We did not schedule Fri. off and it is a little late to do so. We may have to do our Safety at a later date.
Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: News-bounces at mrssa.org [mailto:News-bounces at mrssa.org]On Behalf Of
Kristi Skillings
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 1:25 PM
To: news at mrssa.org
Cc: prkeller at us.ibm.com; margot.a.kohl at medtronic.com
Subject: [MRSSA News] Clinics - Schedule

Steve Hahner came through in a pinch and will be doing the safety clinic.
HOWEVER - he has to be somewhere Saturday evening - so . . . the safety
clinic will be as follows:
7pm-11pm Friday evening (WBL Country Inn)
8:00am-11:00am Saturday morning (WBL Country Inn Pool) - bring life vest
and swimsuit.
** If you are coming for safety ONLY, you need to be there Friday evening
**

I am attaching the driver's schedule - if your team is not listed, please
let me know ASAP!  We could fit in more drivers if necessary.  I still need
registration forms from Little Crow and River Rats (form attached)

Also reminder to drivers- Bring skiers, bring skiers, bring skiers (if each
team brought three-four skiers to assist not only for your team, but to
help the team before or after them, we will be set)

Please get this to the appropriate people on your team and let me know if
there are any questions.

Thanks,
Kristi