[MRSSA News] Clinics - Schedule

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Mon May 17 13:25:12 CDT 2004

Steve Hahner came through in a pinch and will be doing the safety clinic.
HOWEVER - he has to be somewhere Saturday evening - so . . . the safety
clinic will be as follows:
7pm-11pm Friday evening (WBL Country Inn)
8:00am-11:00am Saturday morning (WBL Country Inn Pool) - bring life vest
and swimsuit.
** If you are coming for safety ONLY, you need to be there Friday evening
**

I am attaching the driver's schedule - if your team is not listed, please
let me know ASAP!  We could fit in more drivers if necessary.  I still need
registration forms from Little Crow and River Rats (form attached)

Also reminder to drivers- Bring skiers, bring skiers, bring skiers (if each
team brought three-four skiers to assist not only for your team, but to
help the team before or after them, we will be set)

Please get this to the appropriate people on your team and let me know if
there are any questions.

Thanks,
Kristi