[MRSSA News] Regional Tournament Site Info

Todd and Crystal Thorson skithor at abe.midco.net
Mon Jul 5 23:16:22 CDT 2004

How deep is the water about 100ft right of show right approximately 18' to
20' from shore?  The reason I'm asking is because we want to put in a show
right dock during our show!!  We have a 20' pontoon that we would beach on
the the shore and we would have two poles on the water sides end of the
dock.

Todd
Aqua Addicts Water Ski Team