[MRSSA News] Regional Tournament Site Info

Mark Bortz mark at planetbortz.com
Mon Jul 5 21:39:07 CDT 2004

Regionals Tournament site info:
(I've attached a drawing of the showsite.)

40 feet of main dock is skiable.
18 feet of back dock is skiable.
Sorry we were unable to get a stage for this year.  City's changing
plans kept us guessing.
(Building is now scheduled for demolition for the day after the
tournament.)
We do have steps on the back of the retaining wall in front of the
bleachers.
Current runs show left to right.
We will not be putting out a right dock for the tournament.
Sound will be located just to the right of the bleachers.
PA speakers will provide sound for the main dock and for water.
2 full range speakers will be placed in front of the bleachers (on top
of retaining wall)
4 more full range speakers will be placed along (and behind, along
road) the grassy area to the right.
Judges will be located on scaffolding behind the bleachers.
Additional bleachers are planned to be placed on the grassy area to the
right.