[MRSSA News] September Meeting

Dave Nemec dnemec at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 20:44:03 CDT 2003

Second attempt on sending this e-mail...  I got a message back that my first
message was awaiting 'moderator approval'... who's that???

Yes, September did come and go... I'm not sure if it was quicker than 'your
average streaker'...  Is there really an 'average streaker'?
None-the-less, I propose Saturday, October 13th in Albert Lea at Mike's
office say 10am?  Please let me know if you will be able to attend.
Agenda items will be bids for 2005 Regionals, election of officers, etc.
Dave.