[MRSSA News] September Meeting

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Wed Oct 1 08:12:49 CDT 2003

Kristi,

If you missed it so did I-

I saw the same question but never saw a meeting announcement.
Hope we get it scheduled soon... my weekends are filling fast.

Mark

--
Mark Bortz

                      "Kristi Skillings"
                      <kristi.skillings at sk        To:       "News at mrssa.org" <News at mrssa.org>
                      iotter.com>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  [MRSSA News] September Meeting
                      News-bounces at mrssa.o
                      rg

                      09/30/2003 05:03 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Mailing List for
                      Midwest Region

Did I miss it?
Someone posed the ? last week as to whether or not we had an upcoming
meeting.
This posed the question as to when our regular meetings are to be held and
I confirmed that from our previous meetings - we were going to have three
regualr meetings/year.
The first meeting was to be held on the last Saturday of each September.
The second meeting was to be held on the Saturday prior to Think Tank.
The thrid meeting was to be held at the regional tournament.

September came and went quicker than your average streaker!

I just wanted to send a note to make sure I did not miss a meeting or when
the meeting might have gotten rescheduled for????

Thanks,
Kristi