[MRSSA News] FW: Summer Camp Opportunity

Meany Larry D MeanyLawrenceD at JohnDeere.com
Mon May 13 06:32:46 CDT 2013

Dear NSSA BOD,
Please forward this on to your respective teams.
Thanks,
Gerry

________________________________
From: Josh Finnicum [mailto:josh at campsabra.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 12:30 PM
To: gol at litewire.net
Subject: Summer Camp Opportunity
Dear Gerald,

My name is Josh Finnicum and I am the assistant director for Camp Sabra which is a residential summer camp located on the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri.  We have recently had our ski Director back out for the summer and are currently looking for someone 21+ to fill this position.  What we are looking for is someone who has boat driving experience as well as teaching skills for kids.  Our campers range from 8-15 years old.  They would also gain management experience with a 8-10 person staff working for them.  The pay would be anywhere from $2,500- $3,000 depending on experience.  Our start date would be May 27th  and end Aug 2nd.  Please let me know if you have someone who might be interested in this position.  Thanks.

Josh Finnicum
(314) 680-2906
josh at campsabra.com<mailto:josh at campsabra.com>

Attention:
This communication is confidential and intended only for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message to anyone else; any such action may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender of the message to inform him or her of the error.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content