[MRSSA News] Dates

Mike Johnson MJohnson at abg-mn.com
Thu Mar 28 21:27:57 CDT 2013

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2013, at 9:27 PM, "ruhlbud tds.net<http://tds.net>" <ruhlbud at tds.net<mailto:ruhlbud at tds.net>> wrote:

As far as the radios, it is in effect now. As for the drivers MVR checks, All current drivers have until 2014 to get their records checked. It will be good through 2015. If they wait till 2014 it will still expire in 2015. Encourage your drivers to get this done and get a copy of their passing acknowledgment.
Bud Ruhl NSSA Rep