[MRSSA News] Regionals

Kristen Dulas kdulas at wellsfederal.com
Tue Jun 4 08:37:19 CDT 2013

I got it too.

Kristen Dulas
Bayside Ski Team

-----Original Message-----
From: news-bounces at mrssa.org [mailto:news-bounces at mrssa.org] On Behalf Of
Tracy Deutmeyer
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 2:52 PM
To: news at mrssa.org
Subject: [MRSSA News] Regionals

Hi. I just need to be sure this is the right avenue for distributing
information about regionals. If you are getting my emails throughout the the
news mrssa (the Midwest bounce). Please respond so I know. I have sent out
two, one with general info and the other with a link to the hotels in our
area.

Looking forward!
Tracy
Waterhawks