[MRSSA News] Dock at West End of the Lake

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Wed Jul 24 13:42:16 CDT 2013

Five Seasons is in favor of using their floater-

Thanks River Rats!

Mark

--
Mark Bortz
Rockwell Collins
mabortz at rockwellcollins.com

From:   Tracy Deutmeyer <terryandtracy72 at gmail.com>
To:     news at mrssa.org
Date:   07/24/2013 12:51 PM
Subject:        [MRSSA News] Dock at West End of the Lake
Sent by:        news-bounces at mrssa.org

Hi- The River Rats have offered to put a dock down at the West end of the
lake- the left side as you look at the water.  (Where we bring our opening
pyramid from).  If you oppose to this please reply by Thursday at 12:00
noon- if I do not hear back from you I will assume this ok and I will make
arrangements for the dock to be set up before the first show and taken
down after the last show on Sunday.  Rats said this is what we did last
year at Albert Lea-

Looking forward!!
Tracy

Sent from Tracy's iPad