[MRSSA News] Regionals!!!! Must read!

tracy deutmeyer terryandtracy72 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:00:31 CDT 2013

Hi Everyone!!!  I few things:

1.  I am looking for volunteers to man the safety boat during the
Waterhawks Show- we would need two people who are capable of this job at
the site by 6:45am on Sat.

2.  I am looking for someone to man the concessions- just 1-2 people would
be fine- no cooking required :)

3. Here is a message from Jeff, chief judge:

*You should send out a message to the team reps stating that if they have a
Flyboard in their show, there will be restrictions and/or elimination of
using Flyboards in the tournament.  This is based on issues with
organization's insurance and there should be guidance coming from USAWS
this week as this has been, and still is, a very fluid situation.  We are
trying to find the balance to enable the clubs to have flyboard in while at
the same time trying to protect the sport and organization.*
*        We'll update based upon any updates from headquarters....*
**
4.  We are encouraging teams to practice on the lake Thursday night, if
this is not possible, then we will open th lake up for practice on Friday
morning until 10:00am---at this time we need to close the lake to allow for
final safety check-- There will not be a "formal" sign-up" for lake time,
we will just share.  If you do know when you might be wanting to practice-
you can give me a heads up.

Looking forwarrd!
Tracy