[MRSSA News] Keith St.Onge Barefoot Clinic

Meany Larry D MeanyLawrenceD at JohnDeere.com
Tue Apr 2 10:24:25 CDT 2013

Subject: Keith St.Onge Barefoot Clinic

Larry,

Can you please distribute to the Midwest Regional teams?

Midwest Regional Show Skiers,

I am a long-time member of the Waterhawks Ski Team and have hosted two previous barefoot clinics with Keith St.Onge at our lake in Waterloo in 2009 and 2011.  Some members of other MRSSA teams have participated in the past and can speak to the quality of the clinic.  I am currently working on organizing a clinic again for the upcoming season and have coordinated dates with Keith's Anytime Fitness Barefooting Across America Tour.  He is available the week of the 4th of July, and since this is a busy time for all show skiers, we've spread it out over several days that seem to work best.  The dates and locations of the clinic have been finalized, confirmed, and are as follows:

Tuesday, July 2 - Eagle Lake (Evansdale) Wednesday, July 3 - Eagle Lake (Evansdale) Friday, July 5 - Eagle Lake (Evansdale) Monday, July 8 - Cedar River (Cedar Rapids) Tuesday, July 9 - Cedar River (Cedar Rapids)

The clinic will begin promptly at 7:00 am at the Waterhawks site, and will begin promptly at 6:30 am in Cedar Rapids.

Participation will be limited to 5 skiers per day and each will have 2 - 3 sets of 20-30 mins each in the morning, and 1 - 2 sets of 20-30 mins in the afternoon, for a total of 4 sets per skier.  During each set, the participants will benefit from 1-on-1 ski instruction from Keith, and the rest of the participants will have an opportunity to learn from each other.

The cost of the clinic will be $160/skier/day and will cover the fuel used for the day.  Active USA Waterski Membership will be required for all participants and proof must be provided prior to the clinic.  Full payment will be due at time of registration.

I have had a significant amount of interest in the clinic thus far and recommend registering soon.  Please contact me at j.seamans at mac.com or (319) 213-4884 with questions regarding the clinic.

Thanks,

Josh Seamans
319.213.4884