[MRSSA News] Balsam Lake Invitational Ski Show to benefit TEAM USA! JUNE 23rd

Erika Robinson ERobinson at focusfinancial.com
Tue Jun 5 15:40:12 CDT 2012

Please pass along to your teams if you'd be interested in skiing for Team
USA!

Balsam Lake Invitational Ski Show to benefit TEAM USA!

SATURDAY, JUNE 23rd, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Calling all SHOW SKIERS...do you want to help out Team USA and do what we all
love and SKI? The Balsam Lake Water Ski Show Team is putting on an
Invitational Ski Show on Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 at 7:00pm in front of
Paradise Landing Restaurant on Balsam Lake, WI with donations to benefit
"Team USA!" Please join us and show skiers from all over for a fun show and
a great cause. After the show, we'll be hosting a BBQ and party at my cabin.
There is a great campsite in town and a hotel about 15 minutes away.

***PLEASE RSVP via email to: erobinson at blwsa.com by Friday, June 8th.***

Please include the acts that you're proficient at in your email. Feel free to
pass this event along to your fellow show skiers. Also, you're encouraged to
invite your friends and family to the show. We hope to raise as much money
as we can for our friends on Team USA in a fun way. For more information
please contact me at erobinson at blwsa.com or see our club's website at
blwsa.com.

We hope to see you for a great night and a great cause all in the name of
SHOW SKIING!!

Paradise Landing

264 County Road I, Balsam Lake, WI 54810

Map / Directions

Erika Robinson Balsam Lake Water Ski Show Teamerobinson at blwsa.com
612-834-4666

Please Note:  We are not able to accept buy or sell instructions by email or voicemail.

This message and any attachments contain information by Focus Financial Network, Inc., which may be confidential and/or privileged and is intended exclusively for use only by the addressee(s) named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, retention, copying, distribution or use of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephone and destroy all copies of this message.