[MRSSA News] Lost Items

Kristen Dulas Kdulas at wellsfederal.com
Thu Aug 30 09:51:31 CDT 2012

During our regional tournament in Albert Lea, a skier left their life jacket and costume.  Does this look familiar to anyone?  If so I just need an address and we'll be happy to ship it back to you. There is a size small black life jacket for a girl, black swimsuit bottoms and a teal costume.

I attached the photo.  I'd love to get this back to the right home.

Kristen Dulas
Business Development & Training
Wells Federal Bank
Ph: (507) 553-3151 x 4168
Cell: (507) 317-2301
Fax: (507) 553-6908
kdulas at wellsfederal.com<mailto:kdulas at wellsfederal.com>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
and then delete all copies of it from your systems.